Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Burton and Bonham Carter to Tie the Knot?


After nearly seven years, five films, and two children, Tim Burton announced that he might be ready to become officially married to his partner, Helena Bonham Carter.

"Helena and I feel so married we never got around to doing it, but I'm thinking about it.

"I'm a late bloomer."

The couple, residing in England, recently had their second child, a daughter, born in December 2007. The newest addition to the Burton-Bonham Carter family apparently has yet to be officially named, despite earlier rumors.

Burton, now 49 years old, was briefly married before to artist Lena Gieske. After that, he had a long-term relationship with model Lisa Marie. Helena Bonham Carter, 41, dated Kenneth Branagh before her relationship with director Burton.

9 comments:

Eddiesmoments said...

I imagine it is going to be like a reversed wedding, Helena waiting at the althar and Tim walking down the aisle, with Johnny Depp giving him away. that would be fun.

Unknown said...

That'll be a wedding for the ages! I'd love to be invited...

Anonymous said...

Ha ! I'd expect them to do the unexpected , yeah . Now that's one wedding I'd LOVE to be a witness to .

Querus Abuttu said...

I'd love to see Tim do a spin off of Shostakovich's "The Nose" opera. There's something I think would work well. Tim? How about it?

Fuzzy Duck said...

^I didn't know that there was a Shostakovich opera titled that. I'm assuming it's based on Gogol's play, right?

Querus Abuttu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fuzzy Duck said...

^Possibly. I have yet to read "The Nose," but I like Gogol.

Querus Abuttu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Omg they should so get married. That would be the coolest and freakiest wedding ever. I can see Tim at the altar with Johnny as the best man (of course) and then billy would be ring bearer and the baby a flower girl. But I really don´t see Helena in a white, fluffy wedding dress.