Pages

▼

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Corpse Bride weekend box office update and event news

Corpse Bride held up pretty well in its fourth weekend, considering it was up against another stop-motion animated film, Wallace and Gromit. It grossed another $6.5 million, according to estimates from Box Office Mojo. This brings its North American total to $42.1 million.
In other news, those of you living in or near Montreal might want to check out an Animation Innovator event with Corpse Bride co-director Mike Johnson later this month. He'll be appearing to discuss the film and show actual puppets from the production. You can find out more about it here.

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:25 PM

    Is anyone else having trouble getting in to the forum? It says that there is a critical error or something? It has been doing this for a while now. This is frighteners

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:10 PM

    anyone know what type of Beret Burton has?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:48 PM

    The forum is currently down due to problems with our host. No idea about the beret, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:52 PM

    oOoO!! I would love to see the actual puppets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:37 PM

    i love the tbc! get it fixed! laaave you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:32 PM

    i love hallween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:52 PM

    It's in Quebec. Well, I'm out of luck then. By the way, that is very wrong to talk about Tim that way. Just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3:15 AM

    everything on the forum is running really slow now for some reason. And I have a really fast computer. Weird

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous4:36 PM

    Whats wrong to talk about Tim? I'm confused!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:51 PM

    Another person wrote a comment saying fuck tim burton, fuck him and his stupid ass. But he or she must have deleted their commrnt cause it's not there anymore. Sorry about the confusion! I would never talk about Tim like that! It's just wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:20 PM

    Hey I went to the Mike Johnson thing since I licve in Montreal and I took pictures (but I'm a bad picture taker !). I'll put those pix (and some videos) on a picturetrail account and I'll post it here !

    Sebbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous8:16 AM

    Allow me to offer my heartiest wishes.
    Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you. bjseek
    专业从事数据恢复RAID数据恢复服务器数据恢复
    数据恢复数据恢复数据恢复
    数据恢复数据恢复数据恢复
    数据恢复数据恢复数据恢复
    钢管无缝管无缝钢管
    钢管加密狗 加密锁升降机
    幸福娱乐幸福女人
    娱乐博客相册导航
    google排名google排名
    google排名
    台州网站建设优化推广
    台州网站建设优化推广
    台州网站建设|网站推广|网站优化|网络公司
    台州网站建设|网站推广|网站优化|网络公司
    google左侧排名
    google左侧排名google排名google排名
    论文发表google排名google优化google排名
    网站优化搜索引擎优化搜索引擎排名
    网站优化搜索引擎优化
    网站推广网站优化
    百度优化SEO搜索引擎营销
    数据恢复数据恢复数据恢复
    SEO同声传译同声翻译
    同声传译设备租赁同声翻译设备
    会议设备租赁更衣柜
    文件柜SEO塑料
    流水线台州鞋帽服装
    台州食品饮料|台州礼品|台州阀门水泵
    台州服装机械台州家电及制冷配件台州模具塑料
    台州医药化工|台州汽摩及配件百度搜索夕草SEO
    数据恢复数据恢复数据恢复
    数据恢复数据恢复
    北京google左侧排名
    广州google左侧排名
    上海google左侧排名
    杭州google左侧排名
    台州网站优化台州做网站推广
    Hi Best wishes。bjseek by数据恢复
    数据恢复数据恢复 The best of luck Best wishes Best regards .by bjseek

    ReplyDelete